£35.00 2 hours
SUP & SOCIAL DISTANCING
In light of the current COVID19 situation, there are a few extra precautions which I have introduced to your lesson.
1) Anyone showing any symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to participate in activities
2) If you, or any of the members of your household display any symptoms of COVID-19 in the 14 days leading up to your lesson, please contact me to reschedule.
3) The board and paddle you will be using will be spray-disinfected before use.
4) Recommended safe social distances will be maintained during the activity.
5) If self distancing cannot be maintained, PPE is provided to help mitigate any potential spread.
For more information, please visit www.gov.uk
Here you will get to improve the skills you learned in your previous session so you start to feel more at home on a board. You will also be learning new skills which require you to be able to move around your board while maintaining balance.
Note: This is a shared group activity. There is the possibility you will be sharing it with another paddler(s) and my time will be shared between you. If you would prefer an exclusive lesson for yourself, please see the one-to-one lesson.