GIANT SUP FAMILY SESSION
Giant SUP sessions will only be running with 4-6 participants who are from the same household.
SUP & SOCIAL DISTANCING.
In light of the current COVID19 situation, there are a few extra precautions which I have introduced to your lesson.
1) Anyone showing any symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to participate in activities
2) If you, or any of the members of your household display any symptoms of COVID-19 in the 14 days leading up to your lesson, please contact me to reschedule.
3) The board and paddle you will be using will be spray-disinfected before use.
4) You will be provided with a bottle of hand sanitiser and a face mask for the duration of the lesson should you wish to use it at any time.
5) Recommended safe social distances will be maintained during the activity.
6) If self distancing cannot be maintained, PPE is provided to help mitigate any potential spread.
For more information, please visit www.gov.uk
Here at XT-SUP we have a new toy for you to play on, The Hatha Paddle Boards Nino+ giant SUP.
This board is 18ft long and can carry up to 8 adults on either a calm river all the way to rolling surf for some serious excitement on a serious piece of kit. However this session is all about fun
Our new family session is designed for groups of 4-6 from the same household who want to experience the fun of a stand up paddle board, but all together on the same one.
So parents, grab the children and book yourselves in.
Starting from Sandy lane, Chester, we paddle along the Dee. Here you will all learn how to stand up paddle board on a larger than normal board and paddling as a team. While doing this you will also be able to take in the scenery and turn a few heads along the way. Then we'll head back to the start to complete the session.
Photos will be taken throughout the lesson for you to share your new found giant SUP skills with friends and family.
Sessions are weather dependent but do still happen if there is rain. They will be rescheduled if necessary due to heavy rain high winds.
Each session is:
£25.00 per person based on a minimum of 4 people to make the activity go ahead.
All paddling equipment
Wetsuits and t-shirts
You can swim at least 25 meters.
Minimum age of 10 years old. Under 18 year olds must be accompanied on the water by a parent or legal guardian).
What to bring.
Gym type clothing, synthetic leggings, shorts, top, etc as these will dry quicker if you end up in the water.
Old trainers you don't mind getting wet or wet-suit shoes/boots.
Bottle of water (no single use plastics please).
Change of warm clothes for after the paddle.
This activity requires a minimum of four people to run, maximum 6.
One hour on the water.
Sessions run Wednesdays from 12pm. Contact me if you cannot find a date to suit you.
Launch from Sandy lane slipway, Chester.
Booking & Questions.
Please follow this link to purchase this activity.